Rosé All Day is looking for interns!
Passionate about Rosé All Day and want to be a game changer in the beauty industry? Want to see what's behind the scenes and learn about all aspects of our beauty brand? Come join the team for a three month program at our Jakarta HQ.
Internship programs for: Marketing
Desired Start Date: Early June 2021
We are looking for creative minds who are motivated, have an eye for detail and are passionate about Rosé All Day to work closely with our marketing team for a three month program and be a part of our day-to-day operations. This program is suited for those who want to learn the inner-workings of a startup company. Marketing interns’ responsibility will include, but are not limited to, collecting results of sales from each store, analyzing the data, and presenting the results to the marketing team. This includes coming up with different promotional mixes to boost the sales of a product that is not up to our sales standards. Marketing interns’ responsibility can also include doing research on which influencer has the most market selling power. Interns are also expected to actively participate in brainstorming creative digital campaign ideas for various product launches or occasions. Interns will also get the opportunity to help out with the content creation process by organizing props, managing talents and assisting with styling during photoshoots.
At Rosé All Day, interns will have the opportunity to directly network with industry professionals. We invest in the training of interns very seriously as they can one day become a permanent member of the team. Although most of the work is done on site, there will be an extension program including attending meetings and events. This is aimed at furthering their knowledge by building networks with other startups and fellow interns. Knowledge gained from these events can play an integral part in their department’s success.
Qualifications to be part of the #RoséTeam:
- A responsible team player who is eager to learn.
- Strong academic background
- Self-motivated with fresh ideas and can contribute creativity.
- Have a strong work ethic with a positive attitude that there is no task that is too big or too small.
- Great communication & analytical skills
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Digitally savvy and in touch with the latest beauty or lifestyle trends
- Speaks and writes fluently in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications
- A full time university student enrolled in an accredited educational institution
- Students must be going into their junior or senior year
- Has some past work/internship experience
- Able to work from our Jakarta Barat office for at least 3 months if hired
- Must be at least 20 years old
About Rosé All Day
Rosé All Day is a beauty brand that is inspired by modern girls and is made in Indonesia. We create beauty products that are gentle on the skin, easy to use and fun to share with your friends. We believe that you look the prettiest when you look like you and so we came up with the perfect "no makeup" makeup essentials for you that is no fuss so you can slay all day. We were most recently featured in Vogue Singapore as one of the “Halal beauty brands that are redefining Southeast Asia.” Being a halal brand in Indonesia is something we see as very vital since Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world.
To apply, send an email of your Resume (including standardized tests scores & GPA) /CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tagline: INTERNSHIP. See you on the other side!